Many employees today show up for work each day unmotivated, unfocused, and are satisfied just doing their best. What separates organizations/people satisfied with doing their best with the same group motivated to be their best? One item to consider is the in-tangible aspect of YOU self –confidence. When YOU confidence exists in a workplace it can move an organization from good, to great!!
Below are a few additional examples of behaviors that can create YOU confidence:
- Provide a sincere smile throughout the day( life is a gift) show appreciation.
- Share your strengths with others (watch, listen for opportunities to share).
- Demonstrate sincere sympathy/empathy with others when needed.
- Avoid the impersonal e-mail, take a walk down a hallway to share a difficult decision or message in person.
- Prioritize and schedule time for a walk with a friend.
- Share each day how much you love your family/friends.
- Make an impromptu visit to friend/family member you have not seen in a long while.
- Take the time to find out what is important to others, you will be amazed at what you learn, and how it can impact YOU.
- Take the risk to be your best each day.
What makes each person special is so infrequently shared. Understanding/sharing the great power within provides tremendous value to others. When helping others we also discover YOU confidence to become the best YOU can be.
The INSPIRE Communication Model works...
For Your Customers:
And for your Team: